Monday, December 7, 2009

Gluttony

What would Dru do for a klondike bar?

Picture this hypothetical situation: There is a klondike bar. The only thing that stands between you and this klondike bar is a wall made up ENTIRELY of Klondike bars. And the only way to get to that klondike bar is to eat through the entire wall, 300 high, 100 thick, of Klondike bars. Let me do some math for you... that would equal 30,000 Klondike bars that I would have to eat to get to the bar in question, and then when you add one more, it's 30,001 Klondike bars. Would Dru do it.

Of course he would. It's a freaking Klondike bar.

You may ask: But why would you if you could just eat one of the 30,000 klondike bars?

I will answer: Because that doesn't truly show my devotion to Klondike.

I will only be able to show you how much I love Klondike bars when I have contracted Diabetes. Then you will know... you will know by the insulin shot that I am a Klondike fiend.

No comments:

Post a Comment