Monday, December 7, 2009

Envy

What would Dru do for a Klondike bar?


I would move into a house right next to a man who has everything I've ever wanted. He would flaunt his X-Box, his beautiful family, his Downhill ski set and his vintage Vesuvian Doppleganger Magic Card. I would embrace it. I would embrace it until a flame of envious rage began growing in my stomach. It would slowly go up to my heart. My heart would be on fire with the desire to destroy this man and take everything that is his.

That fire will only cool off with a Klondike bar. I will then sneak into his house in the middle of the night and grab his stack of Klondike bars. I would eat them.

I would then write on his stationary: "I am watching you while you sleep. You will know the pain of an envious man. That is what I'd do for a Klondike Bar."

And that is a true statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment